- Electric car battery drives 1,500 without charging, then just swap for another (Daily Mail, UK)
- Electric vehicle conversion – Wikipedia
- Convert your classic car to battery power – Telegraph
- Converting your car to an electric vehicle
- How to convert your car to an electric vehicle
- UK company converting classic cars to electric
- Electric Car Conversion – vegoilcar.co.uk
- Doing a Conversion – Electric Car Conversion | HowStuffWorks
- Build Your Own Electric Car!: 9 Steps (with Pictures)
- London Electric Cars – Convert your car to electric!
- Alternative Vehicles Technology – avt.uk.com
- How to Convert a Car to Electric – Electric Cars Guide (AU)
- Used Cars that Make Great Electric Car Conversions – Carfax
- Electric Classic Car Conversions
- London Electric Car conversions
- Zero EV electric conversions Bristol
- VW creates electric conversion kit for Beetle
- Electric Car Conversion (veg oil car)
- Alternative vehicle Technologies
What if you could replace your engine with an electric motor?
There simply isn’t time to produce thousands of brand new cars, and it certainly would produce way more emissions than we’d save, switching to electric transportation. BUT, with 1.5 bn or so vehicles out there, what if we just replaced the engines with electric motors, added electric batteries or Hydrogen Fuel Cells, replaced the fuel tank with a compressed H2 tank and recycled the engines to make more kits?
Your vehicle reborn
Energy and transport are two of the most expensive items in any household that has to have a car. So, how about converting your car from dirty internal combustion engine to electric and recycle your old engine for cash? It isn’t cheap, but it’s worth it!
In the UK a British Navy Officer has created the pivot on which the new technologies can turn from dirty to clean tech, without need to dump 1.5 billions cars: an Aluminium-Air Battery!
Imagine the satisfaction of driving your environmentally friendly electric car for 1,500 miles without having to stop to recharge the battery – a distance more than four times as far as the best and most expensive model currently on the road.
Under the bonnet is a revolutionary new type of battery which, unlike those used in conventional electric cars, can also power buses, huge lorries and even aircraft. What’s more, it’s far simpler and cheaper to make than the batteries currently in use in millions of electric vehicles around the world – and, unlike them, it can easily be recycled.
This might sound like a science-fiction fantasy. But it’s not. Last Friday, the battery’s inventor, British engineer and former Royal Navy officer Trevor Jackson, signed a multi-million-pound deal to start manufacturing the device on a large scale in the UK. – The Daily Mail
- Amazing Electric Conversions – EV West | Fully Charged
- Electric car engine to electric motor conversion video
- Electric classic Car conversion
- Build your own electric car
- Small budget Honda Accord electric conversion
- Electric Engine swaps
- Electric Vehicle Conversion 2018
- Electric Vehicle Conversion
- 80+mph Electric truck conversion Part 1
- 80+mph Electric truck conversion Part 2
- Electric conversion of 4WD Subaru Forrester
- Zelectric motors
- Electric ‘V-8’ Crate Motor From Electric GT Is SEMA Swap-Ready (website)
- Metalectrique’s 1500 miles, no charge Aluminium-Air battery
- Magtech hybrid and electric vehicle drives (website)
- Electric Car Conversion Kit (for beginners)
- 13 Electric Vehicle Conversion Companies – (thoughtco.co websit)
- Electric Car Conversion Kit manufacturers & suppliers (website)
- Electric Cars are For girls (website)
- EV4U custom coversions
- Electric Car Conversion Handbook
There are over 32.5 MILLION Cars in the UK alone, and some1.5 BILLIONS worldwide. If we converted them all to Electric, the emssions saved would quickly decarbonise the Earth’s atmosphere